Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) has hired Leah Jones as respiratory specialist to the organization’s respiratory science program. Jones, who was previously a technical writer at RIFM, brings her experience in forensic toxicology and biological sciences to her new position. Her initial projects will include managing a comprehensive review of the RIFM Database for inhalation data, providing support for the development of unique respiratory research models and providing data reviews for respiratory risk and hazard assessments.
Jones Joins RIFM Respiratory Science Program
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 585Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 489Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 326Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 289Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 275Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 229In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 228Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 166That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 121Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 103P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop