Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) has hired Leah Jones as respiratory specialist to the organization’s respiratory science program. Jones, who was previously a technical writer at RIFM, brings her experience in forensic toxicology and biological sciences to her new position. Her initial projects will include managing a comprehensive review of the RIFM Database for inhalation data, providing support for the development of unique respiratory research models and providing data reviews for respiratory risk and hazard assessments.
Jones Joins RIFM Respiratory Science Program
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2539Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 572Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 484Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 409The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 245Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 184Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia