Pellegrin began his career at Robertet and most recently, has been working at Mane for more than 12 years. His portfolio includes working with brands such as: Thierry Mugler, Azzaro, L’Occitane, Dyptique and Antonio Banderas.
Negrin and Pellegrin Join Firmenich
October 3, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 568Bell Announces New Hires
- 416Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 325In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 278Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 197Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 192In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 164CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 136Bell Announces New Management
- 122MANE Appoints New Director
Firmenich has hired Pierre Negrin and Fabrice Pellegrin to its fine fragrance perfumery teams based in New York City and Paris, respectively. Negrin has more than 20 years of experience in perfumery, having previously worked for Quest and Givaudan. His portfolio of fragrance creations include: a variety of best-selling fragrances for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder’s Sean Jean and Tom Ford brands.
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured