Quest International has appointed Matt Frost vice president of global fine fragrance marketing, a new position. Frost served most recently as vice president of marketing for fine fragrances in North America. In addition, the company has named Isabel Ryan vice president of fine fragrance development for North America. Ryan served most recently as director of fine fragrance development. In France, Frederic Walter has been named creative director of global fine fragrances. Also, Isabelle Fulconis has been named marketing director of fine fragrances for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Quest Fragrance Promotions
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2867Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 437Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia