Enrique Puig, managing director of the Barcelona-based Antonio Puig Perfumes, a division of the Puig Beauty & Fashion Group, died Thursday, Sept. 18 in Seville, Spain, of a suspected heart attack. Puig, 68, was the youngest of four brothers, sons of company founder Antonio Puig. Enrique Puig was a well-known public figure in Spain and an active member in the beauty industry as president of STANPA, the Spanish Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association. (Source: WWD)
Enrique Puig Dies at 68
September 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 580Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 325Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 277Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 265Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 240In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 175That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 100P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 90Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development