Enrique Puig, managing director of the Barcelona-based Antonio Puig Perfumes, a division of the Puig Beauty & Fashion Group, died Thursday, Sept. 18 in Seville, Spain, of a suspected heart attack. Puig, 68, was the youngest of four brothers, sons of company founder Antonio Puig. Enrique Puig was a well-known public figure in Spain and an active member in the beauty industry as president of STANPA, the Spanish Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association. (Source: WWD)
Enrique Puig Dies at 68
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 430The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 276Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 230Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 144In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 117WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia