Frutarom USA Inc. (North Bergen, NJ) has appointed Tim Gulstrom vice president, corporate sales and business manager, Division 2. In his new position Gulstrom has product responsibilities for Division 2, covering aroma chemicals, citrus products and other products from Israel, Swiss distillates and the United Kingdom. He continues to handle the strategic accounts in the Midwest as well as house accounts such as Penta, Berje, Bedoukian, Vigon and Polarome, but his new position also focuses on sales management and the development of follow-up strategy. In addition, Gulstrom works closely with the company’s business units, continuing the work of Michael Britten-Kelly, recently promoted to vice president research and development.
Frutarom Promotes Gulstrom
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1566Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 484Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 182The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 160Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 119In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 110Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales