Florida Chemical Company has hired Michele DiStefano as citrus ingredients sales manager. DiStefano has 17 years of experience in the industry, having worked for Biolandes, Symrise, Givaudan and Robertet Flavors. In her new job, DiStefano is in charge of selling and marketing citrus specialty ingredients. DiStefano is the Chemical Sources Association's program committee chair.
DiStefano Joins Florida Chemical Co.
September 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 916A Standing Ovation for WFFC Annual Recognition Dinner
- 387WPC Exclusive: Interview with Calice Becker on Perfumery and Creativity
- 358WPC Exclusive Interview with Kate Williams on Creating an Experience Through Fragrance
- 215WPC Exclusive: Jason Kelly of Ginkgo Bioworks Talks Cultured Ingredients
- 210WPC Exclusive: Patrick Foley of P2 Science Discusses Renewable Ingredients
- 187WPC Exclusive: Christian Seufert and the Evolving Fragrance Landscape
- 119Vigon International Promotes Bob Musial
- 112Fragrance West Moves Four Staff in Operations, R&D and Sales
- 106Vigon Team Hires Quality Assurance Director
- 99IFRA Announces Global Fragrance Industry President
- Bell Hires New Management
7/29/2015, Deniz Ataman
- Fragrances & Flavors Association of India Elects New Office Administrators
- FDA Appoints Theodore Labuza to Food Advisory Committee
8/12/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Flavor & Fragrance Specialties Hires Director of Flavor Sales
8/25/2015, Deniz Ataman
- ACS International Announces New Location and New Appointment
8/26/2015, Deniz Ataman