Florida Chemical Company has hired Michele DiStefano as citrus ingredients sales manager. DiStefano has 17 years of experience in the industry, having worked for Biolandes, Symrise, Givaudan and Robertet Flavors. In her new job, DiStefano is in charge of selling and marketing citrus specialty ingredients. DiStefano is the Chemical Sources Association's program committee chair.
DiStefano Joins Florida Chemical Co.
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 297Bell Hires Chemist and Marketing Manager
- 239Firmenich Appoints Jerry Vittoria as Head of Fine Fragrances Worldwide
- 208The Fragrance Foundation Announces Award Winners at The Finalists’ Luncheon
- 51Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 40Eurofragrance Announces Andrés Pagés as General Manager
- 28Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development
- 26Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 26Bell F&F Promotions & Retirement
- 25Society of Flavor Chemists Announce the 2017 Scholarship Winners
- 21Calice Becker Becomes Director of Givaudan Perfumery School
- WFFC Honors P&F Member
5/6/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FONA International Adds Four New Women to the Roster
5/9/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- De Monchy Switches Out the Captain's Chair
5/11/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Presents Industry Awards
5/16/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Eternis Recruits for Sales
5/17/2016, Mino Zaccaro