Florida Chemical Company has hired Michele DiStefano as citrus ingredients sales manager. DiStefano has 17 years of experience in the industry, having worked for Biolandes, Symrise, Givaudan and Robertet Flavors. In her new job, DiStefano is in charge of selling and marketing citrus specialty ingredients. DiStefano is the Chemical Sources Association's program committee chair.
DiStefano Joins Florida Chemical Co.
September 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 241IFRA Announces Global Fragrance Industry President
- 191IFF Brings New SVP and Chief Officer Aboard
- 158CPL Aromas Hires Burkhard Juergens as General Manager
- 142WPC Exclusive: Interview with Calice Becker on Perfumery and Creativity
- 133IFRA North America Announces New President
- 107Firmenich Gains New Chairman and Director
- 95EY Announces Vigon International’s President, Steve Somers, as the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- 91A Standing Ovation for WFFC Annual Recognition Dinner
- 78Jerry Bowman Joins FEMA as Executive Director
- 68P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- Aurochemicals Names Senior Associate of Customer Service and Internal Sales
6/29/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- RIFM Board Names New President
7/1/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Norman Appel
7/16/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Bell Hires New Management
7/29/2015, Deniz Ataman
- Fragrances & Flavors Association of India Elects New Office Administrators