Florida Chemical Company has hired Michele DiStefano as citrus ingredients sales manager. DiStefano has 17 years of experience in the industry, having worked for Biolandes, Symrise, Givaudan and Robertet Flavors. In her new job, DiStefano is in charge of selling and marketing citrus specialty ingredients. DiStefano is the Chemical Sources Association's program committee chair.
DiStefano Joins Florida Chemical Co.
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2840Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 583Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 440Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 299Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia