DiStefano Joins Florida Chemical Co.
September 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 567Bell Announces New Hires
- 416Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 319In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 318In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 279Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 189In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 171CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 140Bell Announces New Management
- 122MANE Appoints New Director
Florida Chemical Company has hired Michele DiStefano as citrus ingredients sales manager. DiStefano has 17 years of experience in the industry, having worked for Biolandes, Symrise, Givaudan and Robertet Flavors. In her new job, DiStefano is in charge of selling and marketing citrus specialty ingredients. DiStefano is the Chemical Sources Association's program committee chair.
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured