IFF CEO Richard A. Goldstein has retired today as part of the previously announced management succession plan. The company’s board of directors has retained the executive search firm of Spencer Stuart to assist in identifying Goldstein’s successor. Pending the appointment of a successor, IFF’s board of directors have elected Arthur C. Martinez, the company’s lead director, as interim chairman and CEO. Martinez was formerly chairman and CEO of Sears, Roebuck & Co. and serves on the boards of directors of PepsiCo, Inc., Liz Claiborne, Inc. and IAC/InterActive Corp.
IFF Appoints Interim Chairman, CEO
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.