Quest International has appointed Demi Thoman president of consumer fragrance, Americas. Thoman, who has been president of fragrances for North America at the company since 1992, will now oversee the company's consumer fragrance business in both the Latin American and North American regions.
Quest Promotes Thoman
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1610Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 439Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 266WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 222Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 197Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 172The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 165ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 131Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America