The National Seasoning Manufacturers Association has appointed Geraldina (Gerri) Cristantiello as executive director. Cristantiello will be succeeding Dick Alsmeyer, who is retiring in February 2015.
National Seasoning Manufacturers Association Names New Exec Director
July 14, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1678Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 555Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 231Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 166Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales