Wixon has named Leda Strand as vice president of research and development. In her new role, Strand will direct product and food technology creation through Wixon’s staff of food technologists, flavor chemists, meat scientists and research professionals. She will also oversee sensory analysis and Wixon’s foodservice/culinary team.
Wixon Names Leda Strand VP of Research and Development
July 14, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1568Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 468Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 202Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 178The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 129Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.