FONA International (Geneva, IL) has named Gretchen Moon account executive for the company’s sales team. Moon brings 10 years of experience in the food industry. In addition, the company has named Donovan Wong director of strategic account development for the sales team. Wong, who has 19 years of experience, is responsible for managing accounts on the West Coast as well as other accounts in the foodservice sector.
March 28, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 575Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 349In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 278Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 213In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 135CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured