FONA International (Geneva, IL) has named Gretchen Moon account executive for the company’s sales team. Moon brings 10 years of experience in the food industry. In addition, the company has named Donovan Wong director of strategic account development for the sales team. Wong, who has 19 years of experience, is responsible for managing accounts on the West Coast as well as other accounts in the foodservice sector.
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2877Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 588Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 334Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia