Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has opened its expanded facility in Mexico City. The 500-sq-m area contains additional labs for the development and application of savory and sweet flavorings and beverage compounds. The company appointed Sergio Hernández director of the flavor and nutrition division in Symrise Mexico. Hernández comes to Symrise from IFF, where he worked as the director of the flavors business unit for Mexico. Prior to that, he held senior position at Nestlé-FIS, Givaudan and Firmenich. Hernández is taking over the office previously held by Carsten Teiwes, who led the flavor and nutrition division from 2007 to April 2008 and has now returned to the company headquarters.
Symrise Appoints Hernández Director of its Expanded Mexican Facilty
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 366Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 322Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 204Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 182Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 173Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 151Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 110Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 94Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 83ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 67In Memoriam: Ira Kapp