Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has opened its expanded facility in Mexico City. The 500-sq-m area contains additional labs for the development and application of savory and sweet flavorings and beverage compounds. The company appointed Sergio Hernández director of the flavor and nutrition division in Symrise Mexico. Hernández comes to Symrise from IFF, where he worked as the director of the flavors business unit for Mexico. Prior to that, he held senior position at Nestlé-FIS, Givaudan and Firmenich. Hernández is taking over the office previously held by Carsten Teiwes, who led the flavor and nutrition division from 2007 to April 2008 and has now returned to the company headquarters.
Symrise Appoints Hernández Director of its Expanded Mexican Facilty
November 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2023Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 559Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 401The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 170Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 128In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 103Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales