IFF has promoted Bertrand Lemont to vice president/global account manager for The Estée Lauder Companies. Bertrand joined IFF France in 2000 as a member of the sales team and held increasingly senior positions as part of the company’s fine fragrance and beauty care account team. He was transferred to the New York fine fragrance sales team in 2002, and has been in charge of the Lauder account for the past two years. Bertrand has 12 years of experience in the fragrance industry, managing accounts such as Yves Rocher, L’Oreal, Unilever Prestige, Coty Lancaster, Sara Lee and Avon.
IFF Promotes Lemont
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2883Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 589Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 312Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia