Mastertaste (Teterboro, NJ) has appointed Chris Long general manager of the company's sweet flavors team in Commerce, CA. Long is responsible for all aspects of the west coast operation, including sales, R&D, customer service and production. Most recently, Long served as national sales manager with California Custom Fruits and Flavors, Inc.
Mastertaste Appoints Long
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2850Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 440Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 299Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia