FONA International (Geneva, Illinois) has named Chris Naese senior account executive. Naese, with 20 years of industry experience, is responsible for key Midwest accounts. The company has also named Dave Franz international account specialist. He is responsible for all order fulfillment duties.
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2574Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 575Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 410The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 246Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 188Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia