Givaudan (Geneva) has announced that Mauricio Graber will take over as head of the Givaudan flavors division, effective July 1. Graber will replace Mike Davis, who has announced his retirement, effective June 30, after 30 years in the industry. Graber began his career with Tastemaker in 1995 as managing director for Latin America, and was most recently the head of Latin America, flavors.
New Givaudan Flavors Head
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2411Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 570Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 244Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 97Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales