According to a 2005 salary survey appearing in the February issue of Food Technology magazine, the median salary of (respondent) flavorists is $80,000. Median salaries were highest for flavorists in companies employing 500-999 ($92,000) and lowest in companies employing under 100 ($76,000). Results combined responses from both sexes and years of experience and degrees.
Flavorists: Show Me the Money!
February 20, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 575Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 347In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 279Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 209In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 140CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured