According to a 2005 salary survey appearing in the February issue of Food Technology magazine, the median salary of (respondent) flavorists is $80,000. Median salaries were highest for flavorists in companies employing 500-999 ($92,000) and lowest in companies employing under 100 ($76,000). Results combined responses from both sexes and years of experience and degrees.
Flavorists: Show Me the Money!
February 20, 2006
Most Popular in People News
- 430Bell Announces New Management
- 133MANE Transitions To New President
- 113Givaudan Expands Executive Committee
- 113Drom Fragrances Hires Business Development Manager
- 69Web Exclusive Part I: Shawn Houser's Sweet Career with Hershey
- 55Wixon Brings On New Packaging Operations Manager
- 50Lebermuth Hires Senior Perfumer
- 41Firmenich Names New CEO Gilbert Ghostine, Effective Oct. 1
- 34Dan Stebbins to Join Senomyx, Inc.
- 32Firmenich Names Master Perfumers
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured