Carol Karahadian, the director, global sensory at Starbucks Coffee Co. and honoree of the recent Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce Open Dinner, holds the flavor industry close to her heart. The daughter of a walnut grower, Karahadian was born in San Francisco and raised on a farm in Northern California’s Sonoma County.
The Last Word: Carol Karahadian: a Lifelong Passion for Flavor Science
October 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 596Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 343Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 329Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 184Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 175Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 155Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 132Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 131In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 104Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 102Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales