Carol Karahadian, the director, global sensory at Starbucks Coffee Co. and honoree of the recent Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce Open Dinner, holds the flavor industry close to her heart. The daughter of a walnut grower, Karahadian was born in San Francisco and raised on a farm in Northern California’s Sonoma County.
The Last Word: Carol Karahadian: a Lifelong Passion for Flavor Science
October 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2088Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 562Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 401The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 234Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 171Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 128In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 102Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales