Quest International has promoted James McCarthy to vice president consumer fragrances, Europe, Middle East and Africa. McCarthy is responsible for leading the development of the company’s fragrance business with manufacturers of personal and home care products. He is also responsible for the fragrance ingredient business globally. In this role, he will be supported by Jeremy Compton, who has been named vice president fragrance ingredients. In addition, Quest has promoted Demi Thoman to vice president consumer fragrances, Americas.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2309Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 568Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 243Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 180Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 98Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales