Quest International has promoted James McCarthy to vice president consumer fragrances, Europe, Middle East and Africa. McCarthy is responsible for leading the development of the company’s fragrance business with manufacturers of personal and home care products. He is also responsible for the fragrance ingredient business globally. In this role, he will be supported by Jeremy Compton, who has been named vice president fragrance ingredients. In addition, Quest has promoted Demi Thoman to vice president consumer fragrances, Americas.
February 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 575Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 349In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 278Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 213In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 132CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured