Quest International has promoted James McCarthy to vice president consumer fragrances, Europe, Middle East and Africa. McCarthy is responsible for leading the development of the company’s fragrance business with manufacturers of personal and home care products. He is also responsible for the fragrance ingredient business globally. In this role, he will be supported by Jeremy Compton, who has been named vice president fragrance ingredients. In addition, Quest has promoted Demi Thoman to vice president consumer fragrances, Americas.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 296Bell Hires Chemist and Marketing Manager
- 239Firmenich Appoints Jerry Vittoria as Head of Fine Fragrances Worldwide
- 206The Fragrance Foundation Announces Award Winners at The Finalists’ Luncheon
- 61Eurofragrance Announces Andrés Pagés as General Manager
- 56Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 53Calice Becker Becomes Director of Givaudan Perfumery School
- 34Society of Flavor Chemists Announce the 2017 Scholarship Winners
- 31Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development
- 29Bell F&F Promotions & Retirement
- 28Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- WFFC Honors P&F Member
5/6/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FONA International Adds Four New Women to the Roster
5/9/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- De Monchy Switches Out the Captain's Chair
5/11/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Presents Industry Awards
5/16/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Eternis Recruits for Sales
5/17/2016, Mino Zaccaro