David Michael & Co. (Philadelphia) has announced the addition of Myron Feinstein to the company’s Strategic Alliance Advisory Board (SAAB). Feinstein has held positions with DuPont, Levi-Strauss & Co., Hewlett-Packard and both Unilever United States Inc. and Unilever Europe. The mission of the company’s SAAB is to strengthen current corporate partnerships and develop, cultivate and nurture new, mutually rewarding strategic alliances with food and beverage manufacturers throughout North America.
Feinstein Joins David Michael’s Strategic Alliance Advisory Board
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2904Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 600Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 268Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 234WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 217Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 192Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia