David Michael & Co. (Philadelphia) has announced the addition of Myron Feinstein to the company’s Strategic Alliance Advisory Board (SAAB). Feinstein has held positions with DuPont, Levi-Strauss & Co., Hewlett-Packard and both Unilever United States Inc. and Unilever Europe. The mission of the company’s SAAB is to strengthen current corporate partnerships and develop, cultivate and nurture new, mutually rewarding strategic alliances with food and beverage manufacturers throughout North America.
Feinstein Joins David Michael’s Strategic Alliance Advisory Board
June 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 596Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 338Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 329Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 225Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 185Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 152Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 140In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 120Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 113Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 96Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales