Polarome International (Jersey City, NJ) has named Morry Seidel manager of US sales. Seidel has been with the company for four years. Polarome has named Robert Habeck marketing manager. Habeck has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing, with 11 years at Polarome. The company has appointed John Potocek sales executive. Potocek, who has been with Polarome for over four years, will be responsible for a wide variety of domestic accounts. In addition, Kristyn Bryant has joined the company and will be responsible for ingredient sales and the development of new customers.
New Appointments at Polarome
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 430The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 276Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 230Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 144In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 117WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia