FEMA Elects 2013-2014 Board of Governors
Posted: May 21, 2013
The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA)'s members have elected the association’s board of governors for 2013-2014 at its annual meeting held on May 8.
FEMA’s current board of governors then elected officers for the current year. The 2013-2014 board of governors and officers are as follows:
- President: Arthur J. Schick, PepsiCo
- President Elect & Treasurer: Christopher E. Gibson, International Flavors and Fragrances Inc.
- Vice President & Secretary: Kevin Renskers, Takasago International Corporation (USA)
- Executive Director: John H. Cox, Verto Solutions
- George C. Robinson III, Ottens Flavors
- John Cavallo, Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
- Gary Smith, Firmenich Inc.
- Joanne S. Ferrara, ConAgra Foods
- Howard Smith Jr., Virginia Dare Extract Co. Inc.
- Matthias Guentert, Symrise Inc.
- Timothy Webster, David Michael & Co. Inc.
- Ed R. Hays, The Coca-Cola Company
- Donald Wilkes, Blue Pacific Flavors
- Michael Natale, Bell Flavors & Fragrances Inc.