ForesTrade, Inc., a supplier of organic tropical spices, vanilla, essential oils and fair trade coffee, has named Jim La Rosa CEO and president. With 30 years of experience in sales, marketing and business management, La Rosa has work with the company for more than four years as vice president of sales and marketing, and co-CEO in 2005–2006. Previously, La Rosa worked for Ghiradelli Chocolate, Bunge Foods and Suiza Foods.
La Rosa Named CEO of ForesTrade
June 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 591Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 331Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 328Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 308Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 192Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 146In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 144Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 142Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 103That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 84Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development