ForesTrade, Inc., a supplier of organic tropical spices, vanilla, essential oils and fair trade coffee, has named Jim La Rosa CEO and president. With 30 years of experience in sales, marketing and business management, La Rosa has work with the company for more than four years as vice president of sales and marketing, and co-CEO in 2005–2006. Previously, La Rosa worked for Ghiradelli Chocolate, Bunge Foods and Suiza Foods.
La Rosa Named CEO of ForesTrade
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1520Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 476Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 438Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 247WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 222Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 197Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 172The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 135Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 92ACI Presents Staff Promotions