IFRA North America's president, Jennifer Abril, speaks on the emotional connections created by scents and the importance of the fragrance industry. Fragrance, she says, is ubiquitous in consumers' everyday lives “ ... those scents are creating emotional connections to a brand,” she adds in a recent IFRA North America Make Scents video. To hear more of her commentary on fragrance and the industry, click on the video below.
VIDEO: IFRANA President Speaks About Emotional Connection of Scent
March 4, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2850Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 440Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 299Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia