L'Artisan Parfumeur has hired Bertrand Duchaufour, previously at Symrise, as its in-house perfumer. Duchaufour has already created a number of perfumes for the brand, including Aedes de Venustas (2006, home fragrance), Ambroisie Ararat (2005), Dzongkha (2006), Mechant Loup (1997), Patchouli Patch (2002, with Evelyne Boulanger), Piment Brulant (2002), Poivre Piquant (2002) and Timbuktu (2004). The next perfume launch for L'Artisan is Eau de Liane. It will be released first in France and in the fall (Oct–Nov) in the United States.
L'Artisan's In-house Nose
November 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2824Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 582Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 455Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia