L'Artisan Parfumeur has hired Bertrand Duchaufour, previously at Symrise, as its in-house perfumer. Duchaufour has already created a number of perfumes for the brand, including Aedes de Venustas (2006, home fragrance), Ambroisie Ararat (2005), Dzongkha (2006), Mechant Loup (1997), Patchouli Patch (2002, with Evelyne Boulanger), Piment Brulant (2002), Poivre Piquant (2002) and Timbuktu (2004). The next perfume launch for L'Artisan is Eau de Liane. It will be released first in France and in the fall (Oct–Nov) in the United States.
L'Artisan's In-house Nose
May 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 623Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 580Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 407Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 202Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 188Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 187Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 166Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 135In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 134Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 115Five More Years for Symrise CEO