Firmenich has appointed Joy Atkinson to the newly created role of vice president of sales, body and home care, fragrances North America. In her new role Atkinson is responsible for all body and home care accounts in North America. In addition, she will focus on consolidating Firmenich’s position with its strategic partners in home and body care, while expanding the account portfolio by targeting new mid-sized opportunities. Atkinson previously worked for Firmenich as vice president/senior account executive for fine fragrances, but was most recently at Symrise.
Atkinson Returns to Firmenich
May 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 364Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 322Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 204Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 181Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 170Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 150Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 110Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 95Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 79ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 67In Memoriam: Ira Kapp