Firmenich has appointed Joy Atkinson to the newly created role of vice president of sales, body and home care, fragrances North America. In her new role Atkinson is responsible for all body and home care accounts in North America. In addition, she will focus on consolidating Firmenich’s position with its strategic partners in home and body care, while expanding the account portfolio by targeting new mid-sized opportunities. Atkinson previously worked for Firmenich as vice president/senior account executive for fine fragrances, but was most recently at Symrise.
Atkinson Returns to Firmenich
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2911Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 603Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 421The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 268Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 234WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 218Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 188Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia