Wixon (St. Francis, WI) has named Lorie Tremble as sales and marketing coordinator. In this position, newly created to support sales growth, Tremble will work with the firm’s three divisional sales and marketing teams. She will be responsible for developing monitoring systems to assist the sales team in managing regulatory, customer service, and quality improvement initiatives. Tremble will also provide sales analysis, process, and tracking support for new leads and existing customers. She will coordinate the firm’s trade show participation and maintain its website and sales materials. Tremble has more than 15 years of consumer products experience in a sales and marketing role. She previously worked for Alberto Culver, Gardetto’s, and A.C. Nielson.
Wixon Names Sales and Marketing Coordinator
November 14, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 592Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 417The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 257Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 245WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 201Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia