Excellentia International has appointed Michael Ardan as vice president of business development. Ardan has more than 30 years of experience in the food, flavor and fragrance ingredient industries. At Excellentia he is responsible for commercially strategic initiatives designed to deliver the unique value of to the company's customer base.
Ardan Joins Excellentia
September 21, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2883Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 589Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 312Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia