Sabinsa Corp. (Piscataway, NJ) has appointed Benoit Le Gall as quality assurance and quality control manager for its Payson, Utah facility. Le Gall will be responsible for upholding TGA certifications, maintaining FDA cGMP compliance and managing laboratories, air handling, water purification systems and other quality system requirements. With more than eight years of experience as a chemist, Le Gall has served as a research associate at Texas A&M University and at the University of Brest, France.
Sabinsa Hires Le Gall
March 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 577Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 325Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 278Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 261Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 253In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 177That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 100P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 91Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development