Sabinsa Corp. (Piscataway, NJ) has appointed Benoit Le Gall as quality assurance and quality control manager for its Payson, Utah facility. Le Gall will be responsible for upholding TGA certifications, maintaining FDA cGMP compliance and managing laboratories, air handling, water purification systems and other quality system requirements. With more than eight years of experience as a chemist, Le Gall has served as a research associate at Texas A&M University and at the University of Brest, France.
Sabinsa Hires Le Gall
November 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2883Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 589Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 312Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia