Firmenich has named Théo Spilka vice president for new business development and licensing international. Spilka has 21 years of experience in the industry, with previous executive positions for Firmenich in New York, Geneva and Paris. In his new role, Spilka will focus on expanding this new business model both globally and in new sectors beyond fine fragrance. His area of expertise will remain closely tied to music, celebrities, designers, athletes and apparel brands while working on expanding opportunities and relationships to include specialty retailers and international markets.
Firmenich Promotes Spilka
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2900Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 266Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 235WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 214Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 199Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia