Firmenich has named Théo Spilka vice president for new business development and licensing international. Spilka has 21 years of experience in the industry, with previous executive positions for Firmenich in New York, Geneva and Paris. In his new role, Spilka will focus on expanding this new business model both globally and in new sectors beyond fine fragrance. His area of expertise will remain closely tied to music, celebrities, designers, athletes and apparel brands while working on expanding opportunities and relationships to include specialty retailers and international markets.
Firmenich Promotes Spilka
February 1, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 344Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 319Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 200Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 155Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 133Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 110Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 105Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 102Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 72In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 61Face & Body Midwest Debuts Skin Inc. LIVE!: Where Education Meets Entertainment