The European Food Safety Administration (EFSA) has announced that Diána Bánáti has resigned from her post on the management board, of which she was chair. Bánáti took a position at the Institute of Life Sciences (ILSI), a move that was incompatible with EFSA's code of conduct. She was first appointed to a four-year term in 2006 and was reappointed and then elected chair in 2010. She announced her resignation on May 8. A vice chair of the board will be appointed to carry out the remainder of her four-year term.
Chair of EFSA's Management Board Resigns
May 11, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1630Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 772Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 462Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 268WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 228Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 208Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 202Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 178The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 164ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 129Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America