Morry Seidel is joining Global Essence Inc. as vice president of business development, effective May 1. Seidel was vice president of flavor and fragrance ingredients at Frutarom USA, and prior to that, he was global vice president of Polarome. Global Essence is excited to have Seidel on board to help lead its ongoing strategic growth.
Global Essence Announces New VP of Business Development
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2203Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 566Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 241Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 177Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales