Fabian Krone, the managing director of Mäurer & Wirtz House of Perfumes is leaving at his own request, citing personal reasons. Krone joined the company in February 2010, and in 2011, he and managing partner Hermann Wirtz implemented strategic structural changes. Wirtz, along with a member of the advisory board, Bert Lehnen will see to his duties until a replacement is hired.
Managing Director Leaves Mäurer & Wirtz
April 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2574Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 575Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 410The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 246Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 188Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales