ACI Names New Board Members
Posted: February 24, 2012
The American Cleaning Institute (ACI) has named new members of its board of directors at its 2012 Annual Meeting & Industry Convention.
Among the new board members, who will serve two-year terms, are:
- Dirk Buengel, senior vice president, care chemicals and formulation technologies, BASF
- David Del Guercio, global senior vice president and general manager, household care business line, Evonik
- William Krueger, vice president and general manager, Gojo Global Group
- John Smyth, vice president, Europe, Africa and Middle East, performance products division, Huntsman Corp.
- William Littlefield, president and CEO, Phoenix Brands
- R. Alexander Keith, vice president, fabric care, North America, and brand franchise leader, fabric enhancers, P&G
Additionally, the following board members were re-elected to two-year terms:
- Robert Margevich, president and manager director, surface chemistry, Akzo Nobel
- Catherine Ehrenberger, vice president, R&D, quality assurance and regulatory, Amway
- Steve Tanner, president and CEO, Arylessence
- Steven Cugine, executive vice president, global new product innovation, Church & Dwight
- Benno Dorer, senior vice president, cleaning division and Canada, The Clorox Company
- Noel Wallace, president, Colgate US, and global sustainability, Colgate-Palmolive
- Kevin Gallagher, president, Croda
- James Jackson, president, DeSoto
- Eunice Heath, general manager, Dow home and personal care, The Dow Chemical Company
- Larry Berger, senior vice president and chief technical officer, Ecolab
- Eric Schwartz, general manager, laundry and home care, Henkel Consumer Goods
- Cynthia Bryant, director of business development and marketing, household care division, Novozymes
- Paul Ferrall Jr., president, PQ Americas, PQ Corp.
- Richard Conti, COO, North America markets, SC Johnson
- Tom O’Brien, general manager, organics, Sasol Olefins & Surfactants
- Robert Chouffot, general manager, higher olefins and derivatives, Shell Chemical
- John Venegoni, vice president and general manager, surfactants, Stepan Company
- Craig Slavtcheff, senior vice president, R&D, quality and regulatory, The Sun Products Corp.
- Francince Glick, president, Water Journey
And the following board officers were re-elected for one-year terms:
- Chair: Robert Chouffot, Shell Chemical
- Vice chair: Catherine Ehrenberger, Amway
- Treasurer: Tom O’Brien, Sasol Olefines & Surfactants
- President: Ernie Rosenberg, ACI
- Secretary: Joanne Thelmo, ACI
Want to See More News Like This?
Subscribe to the e-newsletter for free and receive news, articles and headlines just like this, delivered directly to your inbox.