J&E Sozio has named Steve Herman director, new technology. He is responsible for assisting with fragrance applications and enlarging the corporate technical portfolio, and will have account responsibility for select business partners. Herman has over 30 years of industry experience, and serves as an adjunct professor in the FDU Masters in Cosmetic Science Program.
J&E Sozio Appoints Herman
January 16, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 337Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 319Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 208Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 201Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 152Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 123Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 119Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 95Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 87In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 73Five More Years for Symrise CEO