Fragrance Foundation Names New Associate Board Members
Posted: January 17, 2012
The Fragrance Foundation has announced 11 new members have joined its associate board, which is comprised of a group of middle management fragrance executives who volunteer to participate on the board and contribute to fragrance industry through foundation efforts.
The new members include:
- Erin Cohen, senior manager, Clarins Fragrance Group PR, Clarins Groupe USA
- Adrienne Davis, director of marketing and PR, Acqua di Parma
- Jenifer Geller, executive beauty director, Cosmopolitan magazine
- Tara Kearns, director, fragrance and product development, Inter Parfums Inc.
- Anita Maiella, associate publisher/advertising, Self magazine
- Julia Manna, associate manager, global product innovation, fragrance, Avon Products Inc.
- Jennifer Powderly, director of marketing, Robertet Fragrances
- Renato Roque, marketing manager, drom Fragrances Int’l
- Laurie Verbinski, global marketing manager – Jennifer Lopez, Coty Prestige
- Kate Voyten, vice president marketing, Gucci Fragrance, P&G Prestige
- Talar Zokian, senior creative marketing manager, Belmay
Visit the Fragrance Foundation website for a complete list of associate board members.