The National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS) recently bestowed four scholarships to students at Rutgers University’s food science program as part of its sixth annual scholarship awards. The students receiving the scholarships included graduate students Yixuan Qiu and Tsz (Germaine) Tsui, and undergraduate students Alexa Vaughan and Jacqueline LafLeur, and the scholarships were presented by NAFFS East Coast scholarship chair Al Roth, NAFFS executive director Bob Bauer and NAFFS associate director Diane Davis.
NAFFS Awards Scholarships
November 7, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1668Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 552Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 163Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales