Bell Flavors & Fragrances has appointed Suzanne Golabeck as its new East Coast/Midatlantic senior account manager for fragrance sales, further helping the company to expand its global fragrance business. Golabek comes to Bell with a background in of more than 27 years in the beauty, household and industrial industries. She most recently worked as a Northeast senior account manager for Tri-K Industries for 19 years.
Bell Hires East Coast/Midatlantic Fragrance Account Manager
November 2, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2903Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 600Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 267Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 235WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 216Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 198Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia