Frutarom has named Chrystelle Belougne as its new sales and marketing manager, EAME, for its flavor and fragrance ingredients business unit. She brings many years of experience in the flavor and natural flavoring ingredients market with her, having most recently worked as a sales manager for the EAME region at A.M. Todd. In her capacity with Frutarom, Belougne will lead the company’s EAME regional sales team to develop its activities in the market.
Frutarom Appoints New EAME Sales, Marketing Manager
October 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2877Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 588Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 334Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia