At the recent 17th annual American Society of Perfumers’ (ASP) golf outing, held Tuesday, September 27 at the Colonia Country Club in Colonia, New Jersey, a drawing was held for free registration for the upcoming 2012 World Perfumery Congress, which is set to take place June 12–14, 2012, at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort in Mashantucket, Connecticut. John Pascale, president and perfumer with Ascent Aromatics, Inc. took home the prize.
ASP Golfer Wins WPC Registration
October 6, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2891Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 590Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 301Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 295Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 244WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 199Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia