Trilogy Fragrances announced it has hired two new account managers, Robert Yorey Jr. and Ellen Slight. Before joining Trilogy, Yorey spent 15 years with Alpine Aromatics in operations and sales. He also served as the Northeast sales representative. Slight comes to Trilogy from Arylessence, where she held the position of account manager and worked with leading companies in the consumer goods industry on key product developments. She has previously worked as an account executive for two companies in the specialty gift and home décor industry.
Trilogy Fragrances Adds Account Managers
October 3, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2911Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 601Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 421The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 268Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 234WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 218Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 190Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia