WILD (Heidelberg-Eppelheim, Germany) has brought Rainer Grimm on board as CFO to shepherd it toward its 2010 IPO. Grimm is best known as Symrise's former CFO, overseeing that company's IPO, which generated ~1.4 billion euro in 2006. In his comments regarding the hire, WILD chairman Hans-Peter Wild specifically noted Grimm's previous experience in helping design IPOs.
WILD Taps Ex-Symrise CFO for IPO
November 12, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1678Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 555Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 231Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 166Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales