Following more than 20 years in the industry with companies such as Lautier, Florasynth, Haarmann & Reimer and Symrise, Michel Cavallier-Belletrud has been appointed director of the natural ingredients division of Payan Betrand S.A., based in Grasse, France. He succeeds Vincent Guitry, who is retiring after working for more than 30 years with the company.
Payan Bertrand Names New Natural Ingredients Director
September 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2834Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 582Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 442Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia