Virginia Dare has hired Adayit (Deedee) Kalo as a flavor chemist. In this role, Kalo—who has more than 10 years of experience in the industry—will focus on creating new flavors for the beverage, sweet goods, pharma, dairy and oral care product applications. She also has been named a certified flavor chemist by the Society of Flavor Chemists and holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Michigan.
Virginia Dare Names New Flavor Chemist
August 3, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1600Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 769Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 409Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 266WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 218Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 185Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 169The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 132Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America