Pole PASS association held its annual general meeting on June 20, 2011, where it elected a new board of directors. Held in Forcalquier at Couvent des Cordeliers, the meeting was hosted by Christophe Castaner, mayor of Forcalquier and vice chairman of the regional council, and members discussed the organization’s activity in 2010 and projects this year. A change in status also brought the number of directors to 17, increasing the representation of companies and colleges in academic governance. And in accordance with these provisions, the board was appointed to another term of three years.
Pole PASS Elects New Board Members
July 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 592Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 417The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 257Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 245WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 201Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia