CPL Aromas has named Sebastian Gabriel as a senior perfumer working with the creative perfumery team at CPL’s UK Creative Centre. Having worked at Symrise and Henkel, Gabriel developed extensive knowledge and experience in a wide variety of household applications, including for laundry detergent fragrances and with an emphasis on encapsulated fragrances.
CPL Aromas Adds Senior Perfumer
July 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1598Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 769Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 414Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 266WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 220Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 187Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 171The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 165ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 131Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America