RIFM announced Aurelia Lapczynski has been promoted to the position of senior environmental specialist with the organization. "Ms. Lapczynski has provided excellent management of RIFM's environmental testing program, and made important contributions to the development of peer-reviewed publications," said Dr. Daniel T. Salvito, vice president of the environmental science program at RIFM. Lapczynski presents RIFM's program at international scientific forums and she is liaison to the IFRA environmental task force. As senior environmental specialist, she will develop a life cycle assessment for fragrance compound manufacturing, investigate the presence of personal care chemicals in the environment and examine computational models and animal alternative methods for the assessment of fragrance materials.
RIFM Promotes Aurelia Lapczynski
July 1, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2789Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 580Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 463Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 249Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 133In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia