David Michael & Co. has expanded its team with two new employees and two in-house promotions. Valina Antoine has assumed the position of the company's technical and regulatory specialist. Arlene S. Dominguez has joined David Michael's accounting department. Her main area of concentration will be payroll and related tax compliance requirements. John Kostek has joined the company as operations manager. His prior experience is with Sweet Ovations and Cargill Flavor Systems, and he will be responsible for various operations within the Philadelphia facility as well as the manufacturing operation of the California facility. And Val Barber has been promoted to vanilla lab manager.
David Michael & Co. Hires, Promotes Employees
July 1, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2641Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 577Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales