IFRA North America announced the people to will be honored at its 2011 Spring Dinner, to be held Wednesday, April 6 at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, New Jersey. Peter N. Lombardo will receive the Eric Bruell Distinguished Service Award, and Glenn Roberts will be honored with the Special Lifetime Achievement Award.
IFRA North America Annouces Spring Dinner Honorees
March 29, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2903Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 600Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 267Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 235WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 216Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 198Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia