In order to strengthen its positioning in the European market, Biorigin has hired François Decaris as a food technologist. Decaris has a degree in molecular biology from the UER des Sciences de Limoges in Limoges, France, and he has worked for several companies in the food sector, gaining more than 24 years of experience as a project leader, R&D manager, savory dish flavorist and food technologist. In his new role, Decaris will be in charge of technical support and product applications for the European market. Located in the Belgium unit, he will work in collaboration with Biorigin’s R&D center in Brazil.
Biorigin Adds New Food Technologist
March 15, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1668Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 552Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 163Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales